Features & Amenities
The villas comprise 3 floors with 3 double bedrooms capable of accommodating 2-6 people, and 3 luxury walk–in shower bathrooms, all fully air-conditioned. Entering this marvelous house, the ground floor offers a cozy living/ dining room with satellite TV and fireplace. The fully fitted kitchen with a hob, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, and NESPRESSO coffee maker benefits from its secluded space with its own patio door right next to the BBQ. All openings lead directly to the fully landscaped garden and the pool. A comfortable tiled staircase takes you to the upper floor which comprises two double bedrooms with a bathroom and balconies with amazing panoramic views, or to the lower floor which also offers a twin bedroom with a walk-in shower bathroom. The lower level room, however, benefits from the advantage of a private entrance, due to the exterior staircase that leads directly to the garden and pool.
The villas are intended for private use and are capable of accommodating 2- 6 people, but if taken together they are ideal for friends and extended families.
E.O.T certified (Greek Tourist Board).
- Sleeps: 6
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
- Swimming pool // HEATED
- Fully equipped kitchen, living and dining room
- Outdoor Barbeque
- Parking for 2 cars
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Satellite TV
- Laundry: washing machine
- Air conditioning in all rooms
Standard Villa services:
- Welcome pack
- Daily housekeeping
- Change of linen twice a week
- Garden and pool maintenance twice per week
Optional services / on request:
- Airport transfers
- Car rentals
- Yacht / Boat rentals
- Pre-arrival shopping services
- Personal Chef: If you prefer to dine in the privacy of your own villa a private chef can be arranged for all your catering and provisioning needs whether it be for that special occasion or on a full-time live-in (or out) basis. Our chef will develop with you a bespoke menu for the duration of your holiday.
- In-villa massage and beauty treatments
- In-villa wine tasting or wine pairing experience
- Outdoor activities(group and guided trekking, jeep safari, canoeing, etc.)